The Zippo Jeep®
The Zippo Jeep®
Unveiled in August 2011 at the Zippo 200 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Watkins Glen International, the Zippo Jeep® is an all-terrain powerhouse, ready to bring Zippo adventures to even the most remote locations.
An original stock 2001 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited® was transformed into the ultimate Zippo vehicle by the world-renowned West Coast Customs team in Los Angeles, California. The creation of the Zippo Jeep® was the focus of the Discovery Channel program “Inside West Coast Customs” Season 2, Episode 4 “American Icons,” and showed the extravagant modifications performed, including a full lift kit, supercharger, custom built front bumper and grill, faux-fire LED lighting around the outside of the vehicle, and a giant Zippo windproof lighter in place of the standard spare tire mount.
The Zippo Jeep® travels across the country promoting the full line of Zippo products at special events and music festivals.
In 2017, the Zippo Jeep® received additional modifications, including a custom wrap design, red interior floor well lights, Zippo flame tail light covers, and hidden in-door projectors that beam the Zippo logo onto the ground. With these all new features, the Zippo Jeep® was the perfect location to interview rock music’s biggest stars as part of the Zippo Encore music festival program.
When not on tour, the Zippo Jeep® can be seen at the Zippo/Case Museum in Bradford, Pennsylvania.
- Debuted at the Zippo 200 at Watkins Glenn in 2011.
- Customized by the famous West Coast Customs®.
- The custom paint job was designed to look like a brushed chrome lighter.
- The creation was the focus of "Inside West Coast Customs" Season 2, Episode 4.
Features of the Zippo Jeep®:
- 32" TV in the back
- Winch on the front
- Diamond audio speakers
- Custom floor mats
- Custom grill inlay of the Zippo flame
- Internal and external red lights
- Custom light bar with KC lights
- Custom LED lights to simulate on-fire look
- Giant lighter on back
- Custom tail light covers
- Exterior Zippo logo door projectors